Simplify Your Editing
Download & install the plugin to browse our royalty-free marketplace within Adobe Premiere Pro®.
Import lo-res previews of any video/audio files into your project for immediate use, free of charge.
When you're ready, just purchase the full-res versions with credit card, Paypal or prepaid credit packs.
Automatically swap your lo-res previews with the full-res versions through our interface. It's that simple.
Created by and for Adobe Premiere Pro® Editors
"Adobe is pleased to partner with Pond5 to offer customers the fluid ability to access and include fantastic, high-quality royalty free stock media as part of the editorial process."
— Al Mooney, Product Manager for Professional Video Solutions, Adobe
Frequently Asked Questions
- What version of Adobe Premiere Pro do I need in order to use the Pond5 plug-in?CS6 and Creative Cloud (and versions subsequent to these releases).
- Do I need to have a Pond5 account in order to use the Pond5 plug-in?You do not need to have a registered Pond5 account in order to browse the video and audio collection in the plug-in. However, you will need a Pond5 account in order to import, conform, store, purchase and download stock media. Registration is free and takes a few seconds.
- What does the "Replace with Hi-Res Clips" button do on the Pond5 Anywhere plugin?Clicking this button will guide you through the process of purchasing and downloading hi-res media files that are missing in your project. The lo-res previews originally used in your project will then automatically be replaced with these hi-res media files.
- Why do I get an error that tells me that I have an "invalid codec" or "missing codec"?These errors are mostly associated with Windows. The issue can be resolved by downloading and installing Quicktime Player 7.
- The Adobe Extension Manager warns me that "the publisher cannot be verified." Should I still proceed?Yes. Please continue with the installation.
- Why can't I install the Pond5 plug-in?Please download the latest update of the Adobe Extension Manager.
- I downloaded multiple versions of a hi-res clip (e.g., HD, PAL), and when I click on "Conform", it automatically chooses a version of that high-res clip for me. What do I do?Please go to your "Purchased" folder in your "Destinations" folder and either move the non-preferred versions to another location or simply remove the files. Then click on the "Replace with Hi-Res Clips" a second time.
- Do you have any other questions?Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What operating systems work with the Pond5 plug-in?Mac OS 10.6.8 and above and Windows 7.