Long Beach, CA, United States
Number of Views
30 Nov 2012
NOTE: No model/property release on file for this clip; may be suitable for editorial (news and documentary) usage only.
The point of view of someone riding in the new bicycle lane (a lane designated for bicycle traffic) in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach, CA. Long Beach has a stated goal of being the most bicycle friendly city in the U.S.A.
More From Artist
- 212 items Sporting Activity Stock Video Footage
- 235 items Climate Change & Environmental Video
- 38 items Designated Bike Lane Stock Video
- 219 items Point Of View Stock Video Footage
- 298 items Outdoor Recreation Stock Video
- 429 items Long Beach, California Stock Video
- 182 items Bike Bicycle Riding Stock Video Footage
- 283 items Health, Fitness & Sports Stock Video