Add to Collection Add to Collection

Stock Footage

Court House Steamboat Springs

1920x1080 @29.97fps / mov / 248.0MB / PRORES 422
$55
Add to Cart
Download
$55
Individual License Included
|
Upgrade

Description

By Pointer

Description:
The area surrounding Steamboat Springs was originally inhabited by the Yampatikas Utes, who hunted in the valley during the summer. Trappers began to move through the area during the first decades of the 19th century. James Harvey Crawford, the founder of Steamboat Springs, first arrived in the spring of 1874. The Crawford family moved there in 1876, and for the first five years were the sole permanent residents of the town. The native Utes were forcibly removed from the area to a reservation in Utah by the U.S. Army starting in 1879.

Additional Information

Item ID:
36569414
Usage:
Commercial
Duration:
00:00:14
Looping:
No
Alpha Matte:
No
Alpha Channel:
No
Model Released:
No
Property Released:
No
Location:
Steamboat Springs
Compressor Name:
Apple ProRes 422
Average Bitrate:
142 Mbps
Bit Depth:
24
Audio Channels:
2
Audio Format:
in24
Audio Sample Rate:
48000