The All New Pond5 Plugin, for Adobe® Premiere® ProClick Here to Download Plugin
Requires Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
Pond5 and Adobe have teamed up to develop a one-of-a-kind plug-in that gives video editors seamless access to the largest collection of royalty-free stock videos, including hundreds of thousands of music tracks and sound effects all exclusively within Adobe Premiere Pro CS6!
Browse the largest royalty-free stock video and audio library
- Access to over one million royalty-free video clips and hundreds of thousands of music clips and sound effects
- Updated in real-time to include newly approved stock media clips
Streamline initial workflow and search process
- Automatically import free watermarked clips into your project by clicking on thumbnails from search results
- Search using our unlimited scroll feature, eliminating multiple click-throughs on several pages
Organize your stock media on the fly
- Store multiple clips for multiple projects utilizing Pond5 media bins
- Import any media bin into your project by a click of a button
Seamless integration into your final project and timeline
- "Conform" option allows user to effortlessly replace low-res watermarks to high-res clips, just in time for that deadline!
- Add stock media to your cart and transact using your existing account information on the Pond5 website
Frequently Asked Questions
1What version of Adobe Premiere Pro do I need in order to use the Pond5 plug-in?CS6 (and versions subsequent to this release).
2What operating systems work with the Pond5 plug-in?Mac OS 10.6.8 and above and Windows 7.
3Do I need to have a Pond5 account in order to use the Pond5 plug-in?You do not need to have a registered Pond5 account in order to browse the video and audio collection in the plug-in. However, you will need a Pond5 account in order to import, conform, store, purchase and download stock media. Registration is free and takes a few seconds.
4What does the "Conform" button on the Pond5 plug-in do?Conforming allows the user of the Pond5 plug-in to replace low-res clips with high-res clips at a click of the button. High-res clips must first be purchased and downloaded prior to clicking on "Conform".
5Why do I get an error that tells me that I have an "invalid codec" or "missing codec"?These errors are mostly associated with Windows. The issue can be resolved by downloading and installing Quicktime Player 7.
6The Adobe Extension Manager warns me that "the publisher cannot be verified." Should I still proceed?Yes. Please continue with the installation.
7Why can't I install the Pond5 plug-in?Please download the latest update of the Adobe Extension Manager.
8I downloaded multiple versions of a hi-res clip (e.g., HD, PAL), and when I click on "Conform", it automatically chooses a version of that high-res clip for me. What do I do?Please go to Documents > Pond5 > Purchases and either move the non-preferred versions to another location or simply remove those files. Click on "Conform" again.